Monday, April 12, 2010

Revisions, revisions, revisions

Madame Moreno is making edits on her manuscript.  I personally believe it is perfect because she has added so much more of ME to the story and that can only enhance it.  But, she complains, "every time I review the MS I find something that needs changing."

I seldom found this to be true in my own writing.  My compositions were, for the most part, perfect the first time I put pen to paper.  (Yes, my dears, I wrote with a pen, not with an erasable pencil, and certainly not with a computer!)

But then, not everyone is a genius, and some of you must toil in order to achieve greatness.  So toil on, my dear, because I am most anxious to return to earth.

1 comment:

  1. Mary and Mr. Mozart: Your words are so so true. So speaks one who, sadly, must toil on.

    ReplyDelete